Monday, March 2, 2009

Psalm 119:05

Psalm 119:105
"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

When ever I hear that verse, I think of the song. It's words ring true for our lives. Without the word of God we live in darkness, but when we follow the Word of God our path in life is lit with the brilliant light that can only come from Jesus. That's not to say that we wont experience periods of darkness, but every time we are in a low, that is when we need to be on our knees praying and spending time in the word in order to hear God's voice. I really believe that God speaks to us through the Bible. It is our instruction book, our guide, our light that shines in the darkness of the world. In it we will have no fear knowing that God is with us to the end of our earthly life and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment